Want to put your painting skills to work? Join a confident and rewarding team that's driven to impress with quality workmanship and setting the standard in a fast growing industry!
View this listing on indeed.ca
Old School Painting is currently seeking positions in Experienced Painters for a fast growing residential and commercial painting, staining, and refinishing company. Successful applicants will receive seasonal to full time employment with above average wage for proven skill level.
Old School Painting services residential and commercial clients within the Niagara Region
in Southern Ontario: Niagara Falls, Niagara-On-The-Lake, Welland, St. Catharines,
Thorold, Fonthill, Pelham, Wainfleet, and surrounding areas.
Prerequisites for employment:
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Knowledge and experience with the process of prepping and refinishing home interiors and exteriors.
- Prepared to contribute to every aspect of the job from washing, scraping & sanding, right through to the finish painting.
- Able to handle responsibility and crew delegation when required
- Comfortable with ladder work up to 40'
- Fit, personable, clean, organized, & energetic
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation
Put your painting skills to work:
All serious inquiries, please submit your resume via:
RE: Career Opportunities - Experienced Painters
NOTE: Please submit your resume in standard
pdf format to ensure proper format and readability.
Old School Painting
Attn: Career Opportunities
5 Valencourt Dr
Welland, ON L3C 1M7